Monday, December 27, 2010

Picasa

I just figured out how to make a custom blog header as you can see, thanks to Sarah at Clover Lane! If you've been wondering how to, here is the link, it is very self explanatory and once you have done it, its so much easier the next time!

Sarah also has a great tutorial on how she caught up on her scrapbooks using Picasa as well. It's a long post, but its full of great information and step-by-step help! It's one of my all time favorite blog posts.

I absolutely love Picasa. I have Photoshop Elements and I have yet to fully figure it out - and I have spent hours on it. I do all my photo enhancements for my blog through Picasa, and I use a point and shoot camera as well. I'd love to invest in a digital SLR in the future! Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment