Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photos and some Link Love

I was excited to write this post and share some photos of some Christmas decor using things you already have and/or that cost around $5. I imported my photos, but it didn't say which folder they went into. And now I cannot find them. And they automatically erased after importing. So instead of trying to go through 23 thousand photos on my computer to find the needle in the haystack...I will wait until morning when the natural light is best to take more photos.

In the meantime, here are some great Christmas links from some fabulous bloggers!

Plan Your Peaceful Christmas: Give Back from Simple Mom

5 Minutes to Festive: Frame a Gift Bag! from the Red Chair Blog

Making a Christmas Question Jar Gift from Keeping Life Creative

How to Make a Jingle Bell Jar and other Mason Jar Crafts from the Inspired Room

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Jingle bell jar! I think I'm going on a hunt for some Mason Jars!

    ReplyDelete