Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Wreath from the....DOLLAR STORE

I had so much fun a few days ago making this wreath that I found on blogland....would you believe it actually came from the DOLLAR STORE??!! I was shocked too. Allison from the House of Hepworths did a great tutorial on this wreath that only cost $10 dollars! You can find the tutorial here.
I ended up using all the fall leaves plus I only used a few of the decorative pumpkins (although I did buy an extra leaf bunch- I love the colors of the fall leaves (especially since here in Southern CA they're hard to come by) so I decided to keep the focus on the leaves. I'm in love!

6 comments:

  1. It really looks great! I love when the silk autumn leaves go on sale- I can never resist buying some and planning to use them somehow... so far I've used them in preschool and Music Makers while we sing songs about the falling leaves and the kids toss them around :) But now I want to get a wreath form and make something beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking something that you "find" and making it better....you have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and clever and lush and full....a gorgeous project all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! I always admire people who can do things like this themselves. Happy Fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE if you would share this on my facebook fan page. Just upload a picture or two to my photo album. Please feel free to add a link back to your site.

    Here's a link to my fan page:
    Facebook.com/House of Hepworths

    My fan page photo album needs a little love from you. ;)

    Thank you so much!!

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    Shedstorecabintours.review

    ReplyDelete