Monday, September 27, 2010

Adventures of Spray Paint: Napkin Holder

I got this napkin holder at my local Salvation Army a few weeks ago for $3.55. We get these restaurant style napkins at Costco and I could NOT find a napkin holder that fit the dimensions at any restauraunt supply store online. So many websites, and nada. I have actually been carrying one of the napkins in my purse for weeks so if I passed by anything that would work I could test it out. (Yes, I may have issues)

The napkin holder looked fine the way it is, but bamboo wood is not my style as I have much more traditional and cottage/country decor.

(I'll talk about the white candle holder in a future post)

Ahh, much better! A few coats of Rustoleum's Heirloom White took care of it. (Home Depot carries it but I have not found it at Lowes) I have seen so many bloggers rave about this color in blogland, and I have to say I love the color too! It will be a staple in my ever growing spray paint collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment