Monday, January 3, 2011

Creative Ornament Storage


I loved this idea I heard somewhere about creative uses for everyday things. We pick up apples regularly at Costco, and they come in this plastic case aka whatever-you-call-these-things. These cases actually make perfect ornament storage! I was excited to try them out this year, and I'm pretty impressed, they work great!

Another tip that I loved was that when you pull out your Christmas decor, put the decor you are taking down for the season and put them in the Christmas storage boxes. That way when you're ready to take down the seasonal decor and put your regular display items up they're already stored together, and you didn't have to find extra space on a shelf somewhere (like I did this year but definitely not next!) Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment